Looking for a WordPress Tutorial? How would you like a Tutorial On How To Create A Website Using WordPress? This is a Great Guide For Beginners. Let me introduce you to the:
Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website, by using the WordPress Tutorial.This guide will help you in every aspect of your website.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. However, since it is easy to use and very flexible, people are using it to create websites of all kinds.
Most WordPress websites are not news sites. The average user does not know how to use the Menu Function or the Static Page features of WordPress. However, these features can be used in a way that will create a website with a good flow of navigation as well as the optimal layout for the information. This is where the WordPress Tutorial will help you.
Facts About WordPress
FACT1: Total blog pages contain only categories and comments. Not all pages are set up that way. Therefore, people tend to think that WordPress is only for blogs, which is not true.
FACT2: Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages which causes their important content as well as visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
FACT3: Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
FACT4: Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide
We have found that the WP Starter Guide is the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. Furthermore, it will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality. Therefore, content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
If you are intimidated by WordPress, this guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Therefore, this is great for beginners. Additionally, this is an Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content. Along with layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages. Along with some proven methods to potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version) Basically, anyone who wants to set up a website.
– In Addition, existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics. This guide will explain Word Press in a way that you an understand to make you better able to use your website.